Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will have a broad set of responsibilities as described in more detail below in the "Position Responsibilities" section. You will provide direct business support to Canada and Mexico brand teams and International Supply Chain teams. You will also work with our domestic FP&A, manufacturing platforms, Coman, logistics and procurement teams within Supply Chain Finance.
- Personify passionate partner relationship with International team
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to understand and communicate key financial and business drivers
- Support the strategic plan and annual operating plan processes for International Supply Chain
- Support monthly forecasting for International Supply Chain
- Assist International Supply Chain leadership and local (in country) teams with finance decision support around new product launches, end-to-end Supply Chain product sourcing decisions and capital projects
- Help prepare consolidated International Supply Chain period end financial reporting
- Assist in providing visibility and understanding of U.S. costs (Total Manufacturing Costs and Total Logistics Costs) for International operations
- Evaluate Supply Chain KPI reporting
- Facilitate monthly business reviews for International Supply Chain
- Perform duties mentioned above, leveraging BPC, SAP, and other CAG systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 2+ years of related financial experience
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment
- Experience interacting with all levels of management
- Supply Chain/Cost Accounting experience preferred
- SAP/BPC experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated process improvement experience and capabilities
- International experience preferred, but not required
- Passion to learn international and end-to-end supply chain
Our Modern Workplace:
Conagra's culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position requires you work from our Omaha office 2 days a week.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.