Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will plan multiple large plant capital projects that often require inter-disciplinary engineering and operations teams of 5 - 15 teammates across departments. You will manage all aspects of scope development, cost estimates and schedule by collaborating within the engineering organization and within our team of plant partners in a matrix organization. You will manage both external and internal partners and influence partners and resolve issues and manage conflict. You will have knowledge of technology employed in the food industry and would also understand how the application of the technologies impacts their team members. Exposure to structured gate processes to take a product from concept to production is necessary.
- Understand the business side of a Food Company and lead team resources within the plant.
- Lead the development of the capital plan including the engagement of related Plant and Corporate functions such as Safety, Sanitation, Quality, Environmental, Operations, Maintenance, and Finance.
- You will work with leadership positions within and outside the Supply Chain function.
- Collaborate with the Plant in setting delineated roles, responsibilities and accountabilities consistent with the principles of CPS.
- External interaction will include, however, is not limited to, equipment vendors, construction contractors, engineering services contractors, local / state / federal government agencies, and co-manufacturing organizations.
- You will be recognized as a Technical Leader and an expert in Project Management and has demonstrated accomplishments and contributions to meet project expectations.
- Support the Plant in conducting internal systems audits.
- Support the Plant in providing direction and lead the EM Pillar Team in the development of long- and short-term plans and goals for the Plant.
- Support the Plant in providing project and technical support to the plant and division.
- Support the Plant in participating on and leading project teams that improve safety, quality, use, labor relations, sanitation, costs and customer service.
- You will manage a range of medium to large projects.
- You will manage multiple project staffs of up 15 Engineering and Operations professionals (may be a combination of internal and consulting engineers).
- Complete assigned projects by using workflows with Innovation, Operations and Platform Groups.
- Complete projects to ensure that all projects are completed to meet our needs.
- Ensure that all project planning, deliverables, reporting, and spending forecasts are managed and that all projects are delivered within cost, schedule and performance success criteria.
You Must Have:
- 8+ years of total experience in Food Manufacturing with 5+ years of Project Management experience, leading projects from cradle to grave.
- BS in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience managing several $5MM + capital projects and a progression through multiple roles in the Food Manufacturing industry
- Experience leading teams and intiatives
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.