Full time Production Workers will be expected to work a 40-hour work week with periodic scheduled overtime.
What you will do:
- Material Delivery
- Utilize electric and manual pallet jacks to deliver materials to hoists
- Load carts with ingredients to be delivered to kettle operators
- Maintain paper records according to food safety and quality standards
- Packaging Work
- Form cardboard boxes and pack finished bags in the correct quantity and facing
- Stack and arrange finished cases onto pallets
- Operate tape machines, printers and pallet jacks
- As needed perform backup duties on Baggers and Packaging Equipment; including case erectors, pouch packers and Gzillas
- Maintain a clean working area through good housekeeping practices
- All associates will be trained in sanitation procedures to conduct periodic facility sanitation requirements
- Work planned OT days January through May, 40 hrs per week June through December.
- Make the best quality food by learning, using and maintaining the highest food safety standards possible.
- Work with a safety-first mindset to keep yourself and others safe.
- Ability to pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug test.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interpret work instructions and safety rules
- Able to stand on feet continuously during working shift
- Able to lift 40 pounds consistently, 80 pounds occasionally with assistance
- Repetitive arm and hand motions during working shift
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.