Job Description:Chapman & Co. Leadership Institute believes in business as a powerful force for good in the world. Our mission is to have a positive and sustained impact on business performance and people's lives. We inspire the best in people and organizations. What we do extends beyond the typical definition of a consultancy. We are practitioners, a business built to share the culture transformation of our parent company, Barry-Wehmiller, and CEO Bob Chapman with businesses around the world that care about their corporate culture.
As a Client Engagement Leader, you will cultivate new relationships and sustain long-term partnerships through strategic business development efforts. You will leverage your listening and problem-solving skills to recognize client needs and propose meaningful solutions. In partnership with our team, you will design and deliver the best services to our clients. In this role, everyday looks different but that is where you thrive. Building, creating, flexing and adapting is what you do best. And doing it all alongside a talented team who will support, learn and grow with you daily.
This role is right for you if:
* Relationship building is the name of your game
o You excel at building new and trusted relationships with C-suite leaders
o You have strong experience in professional services or consulting
o You have a track record of creating value and expanding relationships with long-term clients
* Creative problem solving is what you do best
o You have an insatiable curiosity and desire to build innovative solutions that provide meaningful impact for clients
o You have proven strategic and analytical thinking skills
o Flexibility and navigating ambiguity is preferred over knowing what to expect everyday
* You communicate with confidence and seal the deal
o You have excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
o You see beyond obstacles and focus on the opportunity
o You are a master at competitive proposal and bid processes
o Meeting and exceeding goals with your team is highly motivating to you
* You have a keen sense of people's needs
o Listening skills are your strong suit
o Connecting with empathy and a genuine desire to help is natural for you
o You're a team player and believe collaboration is key to ensure client needs are heard and met
On any given day, you'll be doing one or all of these things:
* Build a diverse and intentional network of new clients through strategic outreach, personal relationships and CRM management
* Lead client teams to develop and deliver custom solutions for clients based on their current culture and needs.
* Draft and finalize proposals that clearly articulate solutions, key measurables and impact for the client
* Collaborate with the client and internal team to move from proposal to contract to product delivery and sustainment
* Ensure the services delivered to the client organization are clear, measurable and tied back to the original scope of work, celebrating successes and adapting to changes along the way
* Organize industry and organizational information associated with client to help us anticipate needs, prepare relevant recommendations and provide context to connect our content to the client's environment
* Participate in the creation of project related deliverables such as project plans, implementation plans and communication plans while meeting deadlines
* Work alongside a dynamic and committed team
* 5-7 years of consulting and/or business development experience
* Experience implementing organizational development solutions such as leadership development, cultural initiatives and strategic planning
* Direct leadership experience preferred
* BA/BS degree required
* Based in St. Louis, MO and includes travel to client sites up to 40% of the year
based on the book and featuring Raj Sisodia and Simon Sinek. (39 minutes)
by Bob Chapman, CEO of Barry-Wehmiller. (22 minutes)
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.